1 Several minor crashes last night due to black ice conditions, and the roads have not improved this morning. Later today, temperatures could reach 50 degrees, but don’t get too excited. Tomorrow, a snow storm that could bring 6 to 12 inches of snow is forecasted.
BONUS: Just a reminder today is an AM collab at Framingham High.
2. The Town of Framingham will hold night 2 of a Special Town Meeting in Nevins Hall in the Memorial Building. The meeting should start at 7:30 p.m. or when a quorum is reached.
3. The Framingham Public Library’s Sc-Fi Book Club meets tonight at 7 in the Trustees room at the main Framingham Library. Tonight’s book discussion focuses on Dark Matter By Blake Crouch.
4. FLYERS in action:
- The Framingham High wrestling team will host the Red Hawks of Natick at 7 p.m. in the Framingham High gym
- The Framingham gymastics team won its last dual meet of the season, to go 7-2 on the season. The Flyers compete in the Bay State Conference meet Saturday.
- The Framingham High girls ice hockey team will battle Wellesley High tonight at 6 on the road.
- The boys basketball team won last night and will honor its 9 seniors on Friday night.
- Boys ice hockey will host the Raiders of Wellesley High tonight at Loring Arena. Puck drops at 7.
- Girls basketball lost last night to Wellesley High.
5.According to the Framingham Public Schools web site (framingham.k12.ma.us) the following PTOs have meetings today:
- McCarthy Elementary 7 p.m.
- Potter Road Elementary 7 p.m.
- Stapleton Elemnetary 7 p.m.
- BLOCKS preschool 7:30 p.m.