1 The Framingham Planning Board if scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building. Click here to read the agenda.
2. Tonight are the final interviews for semi-finalists for Framingham Superintendent. The 13-member appointed Superintendent Search Screen Committee also held semi-finalist interviews on Saturday and Tuesday night. The School Committee is scheduled to announce finalists for Superintendent of Schools on January 31.
3. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High’s boys and girls indoor track teams have a meet against Newton North today at the Reggie Lewis Center in Boston.
- Framingham High wrestling team defeated the Tigers 45-26
- Flyers boys ice hockey defeated the Mustangs 2-1
- Girls ice hockey lost to Norwood High 8-4
- Boys swim & dive defeated the Wildcats for their 4th win of the season.
MUSTANGS in action:
- Marian High boys basketball team won last night.
4. Students in grades 2-5 are invited to join the Framingham Library’s Coding Club, run by the Homework Center. The Club meets at the main Framingham Library today from 4 to 5 p.m. Pre-registration is required to reserve a computer. To sign up contact email@example.com. The Homework Center provides free tutoring and homework help to students K-12 each Monday-Thursday 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
5. Tonight, students in the musical theatre class at Framingham High will present Give My Regards to Broadway: A Musical Revue. The performance is free and starts at 6:30. About 18 students will perform.
BONUS: Just a reminder that trash collection is on a one-day delayed schedule this week due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday.