Each Monday, Framingham Source will publish where motorists will encounter road construction project. The following Town of Framingham, utility, and MassDOT projects are scheduled for the week of December 12, 2016 All work is weather permitting.
- DOWNTOWN FRAMINGHAM RECONSTRUCTION: CONCORD STREET/HOLLIS STREET Installation of signage and banner arms on street light poles. Expect minor delays.
- DOWNTOWN INTERMODAL COMMUTER LOT: Continued installation of stormwater drainage in the new lot and sidewalk installation in the adjacent banana Lot. Minor traffic impact.
- GOODNOW LANE: Water pump station renovation and improvements will continue. Expect minor, isolated delays.
- HEMENWAY ROAD: Video inspection of the newly installed sewer main. Expect minor delays.
- ROUTE 9 BRIDGE OVER FOSS RESERVOIR OUTLET: Construction continues on the bridge. Expect moderate delays.
- WINTER STREET BRIDGE AT FOUNTAIN STREET: Contractors will continue work in the fenced area as Eversource Gas installs a new gas main at Fountain Street. Expect delays.