Each weekend, Framingham Source Editor Susan Petroni will make picks for things to do. Below are her picks for Saturday, Dec. 10:
- SHOP THE LARGEST CRAFT FAIR: Today is the largest craft fair in MetroWest. The 29th Annual Framingham Police Auxiliary Holiday Craft Fair is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Keef Technical High. Shop more than 200 exhibitors and crafters. Admission is $2.50.
- SAY HELLO TO DOLLY: Walsh Middle School will stage its final two performances of the classic musical Hello Dolly! today at 2 and 7 p.m. Tickets will be sold at the door. The cast features more than 80 middle school students. C
- CAROLING ON THE COMMON: Framingham History Center will host is annual holiday tradition today at 1 p.m. at historic Village Hall. The event will feature entertainment by Voices of MetroWest and a visit by Santa. Hot cocoa and treats will be served.
4. SHOP BOOKS & HEAR THE BAND: The Framingham High School marching band will be performing holiday tunes from 1 to 3 p.m. at Barnes & Noble Booksellers at Shoppers World today. The event is also a fundraiser for the Flyers band. A portion of sales between 1 and 9 p.m. will go to the award-winning band.
5. CHRISTMAS ON BROADWAY: The Marian Mainstagers will take to the stage for its second of three performances of its Christmas on Broadway show. Tickets are $10 and will be sold at the door, The curtain rises at 7:30 p.m. The final show is Sunday at 3 p.m. at Marian High.
BONUS: MASS BALLET — The Framingham-based ballet school will stage its 10th Annual Nutcracker today at the Sorensen Center for the Arts in Wellesley. Performances today at 1 and 7 p.m. and two more shows on Sunday. Tickets range from $12 to $20.