Each Monday, Framingham Source will publish where motorists will encounter road construction project. The following Town of Framingham, utility, and MassDOT projects are scheduled for the week of November 28, 2016
All work is weather permitting.
- BEAVER STREET AND KENDALL STREET: Installation of imprinted crosswalks. Expect minor delays.
- CONCORD STREET: At Corregidor Road. Installation of a new gas main. Expect delays.
- CONCORD STREET/HOLLIS STREET/DOWNTOWN FRAMINGHAM RECONSTRUCTION: Installation of signage during the day, crosswalk and traffic striping overnight. Expect minor delays.
- ELMFIELD ROAD AND GRIFFIN ROAD: Video inspection of the newly installed sewer main. Expect minor delays.
- FOUNTAIN STREET AT WINTER STREET: Milling and paving of the roadway mid-week in the intersection. On Saturday and Sunday, December 3 & 4, a northbound detour will be in place as crews work to improve drainage in the intersection. Expect delays.
- GOODNOW LANE: Water pump station renovation and improvements will begin. Minor, isolated delays.
- MWRTA INTERMODAL COMMUTER LOT: Security fence installation, grading of the lot and sidewalk installation in the adjacent Banana Lot. Minor traffic impact.
- ROUTE 9 BRIDGE OVER FOSS RESERVOIR OUTLET: Construction continues on the bridge. Expect moderate delays.
- WINTER STREET BRIDGE: Eversource Gas will install a new gas main over the bridge requiring work in the intersections of both Waverly Street at Winter Street as well as Fountain Street at Winter Street. Expect delays.