Each weekend, Framingham Source Editor Susan Petroni will make picks for things to do.
Here are her picks for Sunday, Oct. 30
2. BARN SALE: The Framingham Union Aid Association is holding a barn sale today from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 41 Pleasant Street. Shoppers can expect to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, collectibles, and attic treasures. All proceeds will go to the Association’s grant program serving MetroWest communities. Founded in 1892, the Association has awarded 30 grants annually for health-related projects totaling more than $1.3 million.
3. BALLET-THEMED HALLOWEEN PARTY: Mass Ballet in Saxonville is holding its 5th annual Jack-o-Lantern Jam The public is invited to attend. Tickets are $10 at the door. The event is from 3:30 to 5 p.m. The Mass Ballet Performance Ensemble will be performing “The Worst Witch”original choreography by Ms. Powers. Late admission at 4:30 to watch the performance is $5 per person.
4. READ TO A DOG: The Framingham Public Library presents it popular Book Buddy: Reading To Dogs program from 2 to 3 p.m. today at the main library. Kids can read to a service dog. Pre-registration is required.
5. CHEER ON FLYERS:
- The 5th grade Framingham Youth football team made the playoffs this season. The Flyers will battle Walpole at Wellesley High School at 11 a.m. today.
- The Framingham High girls swim & dive team is competing in the Bay State Conference championship meet today at Wellesley College. The Flyers are looking to win their 13th straight Conference title.