1 Framingham Farmers’ Market will be open today from noon to 5:30 p.m. on the Framingham Centre Common. Next week is the final week of the season market.
2. Saint Bridget School in Framingham is hosting an open house for prospective new families at 6:30 p.m
3. MetroWest Medical Center is hosting a women’s health tonight at the Verve Crowne Plaza Natick. The free event is from 6 to 9. Pre-registration is required by clicking here. The evening will include a panel discussion about breast health, including overall breast health, nutrition and exercise, mammography, early detection of breast cancer and treatment options, and genetic counseling.
4. Night 3 of Framingham Special Town Meeting continues tonight at 7:30 in Nevins Hall.
- Tuesday night, Town Meeting members voted to spend $243,000 for a settlement between the Town of Framingham and the Boys & Girls Clubs of MetroWest
- Last night, Town Meetings voted to spend $388,700 to complete renovations of Loring Arena. The money voted last night was in addition to $5.66 million voted by Town Meeting in April 2015.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Girls volleyball hosts Wellesely at 4 p.m. at the high school gym
- Boys soccer hosts Wellesley at 3:45 p.m. at Framingham High
- Girls soccer travels to Wellesely for a 3:45 p.m. game against the Raiders.
MUSTANGS in action:
- Marian hosts Keefe Tech boys soccer at 3:30 p.m. at Merchant Field
- Marian/Keefe Technical cross-country has an away meet today at 3:30 p.m.
- Marian girsl soccer has an away game against Fontbonne Academy at 3:30 p.m.