FRAMINGHAM – The Performing Arts Center of MetroWest (PAC), located at 140 Pearl Street (3 rd Floor above Danforth Museum) in downtown Framingham, announces its fall line-up of music lessons, classes, programs and productions.
PAC offers individual lessons in piano, voice, violin, viola, cello, guitar, ukulele, flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, drums and acting on a continuing basis. The faculty are highly trained in their respective fields.
PAC also offers many Fall classes in music, theater and dance for children, teens and adults.
MUSIC Classes for Children:
- Children’s Chorus for grades 2–6, Thursdays starting September 15 from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Beginning Group Guitar lessons for grades 2-6, Thursdays starting September 15 from 5 to 5:45 p.m.
- Beginning Group Violin lessons for grades 2-6, Mondays starting September 12 from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m.
- Jazz Ensemble (ages 12+), Thursdays starting September 15 from 5:45 to 6;30 p.m.
MUSIC Classes for Adults and Teens (ages 16+):
Classical Vocal Masterclass, Tuesdays starting Sept. 13 from 7 to 9 p.m.
THEATER Classes for Children:
- Actin’ Up – Acting for Kids, Ages 4-6, Thursdays starting September 15 from 3:30-to 4:25 p.m.
- Once Upon a Happily Ever After, Ages 7-9, Thursdays starting September 15 from 4:30to 5:30 p.m.
DANCE Classes for Children:
- Beginning Ballet and Tap for ages 3-6, Wednesdays starting September 21 from 6:00 to 6:45 p.m.
- Individual Dance Therapy Sessions ages pre-school – teens are set up on a private basis.
DANCE Classes for Adults and Teens (ages 16+):
- Advanced Beginning Tap on Mondays starting September 12 from 7:15-to 8:15 p.m.
- Intermediate Tap Dance on Mondays starting September 12 from 6 to 7 p.m.
The Lion King, Jr. starting Tuesday, September 27, rehearsals Tuesdays & Fridays 4:15-6:15 p.m.
For cast grades 3-9. No audition necessary. Show Dates January 27-29, 2017
To register or for more information, contact the Performing Arts Center of MetroWest (PAC) at: 508-875-5554 or visit: www.pacmetrowest.org, 140 Pearl Street, Framingham, MA 01702.
Photo of PAC’s production of Godspell.