SPRINGFIELD – Springfield College has named the following Framingham students to the dean’s list for academic excellence for the spring 2016 term.
Criteria for selection to the dean’s list requires that the student must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours of graded coursework for the semester, the student must not have any incompletes in the designated semester, and the student must have a minimum semester grade point average of 3.5 for the semester.
- Nicole Salmela , who is studying applied exercise science.
- Trevor Johnston, who is studying criminal justice.
- Olivia Bernas, who is studying pre-physical therapy.
- Melissa Parrish, who is studying pre-physical therapy.
- Richard Bones, who is studying health studies.
Founded in 1885, Springfield College has more 5,000 traditional, nontraditional and international students study at its main campus in Springfield, Mass., and at regional campuses throughout the country.