As a strategic partner to the RSAC Marketing and Management teams, CommCreative:
- Designed the RSAC 2016 conference theme and brand identity
- Created and executed the go-to-market strategy
- Handled marketing email creation, including copywriting and email design
- Managed digital advertising efforts, including PPC, search, remarketing, look-alike, and display
- Developed and executed organic and paid social media strategies
- Generated branded assets and content pieces
- Provided support to RSAC programs, including the Innovation Sandbox Contest and the RSAC CyberSafety: Kids initiative
In addition to exceeding attendance goals, CommCreative’s management of the RSAC social media channels achieved a total of 430 million impressions during the week of the USA conference alone.
“As RSA Conference continues to expand its global footprint, CommCreative has proven to be a valuable extension of our marketing team,” said Michelle Adams-Dixon, director of Global Marketing, RSA Conference. “I look forward to continuing this momentum with our conferences in Singapore and Abu Dhabi and working with CommCreative to achieve our marketing goals.”
“Our partnership with RSA Conference demonstrates the power of a truly integrated team focused on generating results using innovative digital and social media strategies supported by strong analytics,” said Jennifer Ashkinos, EVP and managing director of CommCreative. “We are in the second year of this incredible relationship, and we are looking forward to closing out the 2016 conference cycle and doing it all again for RSA Conference 2017.”
In addition to its work on the 2016 Singapore and Abu Dhabi conferences, CommCreative is currently developing the theme and brand identity for the RSAC 2017 conferences.
Founded in 1991, CommCreative is a Framingham-based unified marketing agency offering digital, branding, advertising, and strategic communications services to a robust roster of finance, healthcare, high-tech and retail clients.