1 Framingham Town Meeting concluded for the spring last night.
Town Meeting members voted to refer back to sponsor a proposed zoning change that would have allowed some property owners to preserve open space or farmland by selling developmental rights to another. To read more about the proposal, click here. After debating the Transfer Development Right zoning proposal for more than an hour, Town Meteing members voted 87-36-3 to refer it back to sponsor for more work.
2. Marian High School will hold its baccalaureate & awards night tonight. The event starts at 6 p.m.
3. Join the Framingham middle school choir programs as they present a night of music together at Framingham High in an event called “Choral Music in Our Schools.” Concert begins at 7p.m.
4. The Framingham Public Library will host Ezekiel’s Wheels in concert at the Callahan Senior Center tonight at 7. This high-energy klezmer ensemble is internationally recognized for their virtuosity and passion. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. and close at 7:15 p.m. the concert is sponsored by the Friends of the Framingham Library.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High baseball is at Brookline at 3:45 p.m. today
- Softball team will host Brookline at 3:45 p.m. Today is senior day.