Several Framingham boards, committees, and commissions will have vacancies as of June 30, 2016.
Selectmen are now acception applications for those intersted in serving. Interested individuals, including those currently serving who seek re-appointment, need to fill out an application.
Applications are available at the Selectmen’s office, by emailing selectmen@FraminghamMA.gov, or downloading one at www.FraminghamMA.gov.
Candidates may also forward a letter of interest and resume to Selectmen too.
All submissions are due by June 3.
Selectmen plan to make appointments oat their June 14 meeting.
Positions available include:
- Agricultural Advisory Commission (2 positions)
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee (2)
- Board of Health (1)
- Cable Advisory Committee (1)
- Cemetery Commission (2)
- Community Development Committee (2)
- Conservation Commission (2)
- Council on Aging (5)
- Cultural Council (4)
- Cushing Memorial Chapel Advisory Committee (6)
- Disability Commission (3)
- Economic Development and Industrial Corporation (1)
- Fair Housing Committee (7)
- Historic District Commission (4)
- Historical Commission (2)
- Human Relations Commission (6)
- Park and Recreation Commission (1)
- Veterans Council (3)
- Zoning Board of Appeals (5)