1 Yesterday, was National Peace Officers Memorial Day. It falls annually on May 15. This week is National Police Week.
2. Tonight, the Framingham School Committee is scheduled to continue its hearing on Framingham Superintendent of Schools Stacy Scott. It will be a closed door hearing beginning at 6.
The School Committee will hold a public meeting at 7 in the King School. The meeting will begin with a recognition of the Framingham High School Drama Company, which earlier this year won the Massachusetts Educational Theater Guild’s State Drama Festival.
3. The Framingham Planning Board is scheduled to meet at 7 in the Blumer Community Room in the Memorial Building.
4. The Framingham Charter Commission will hold a meeting tonight at 7 in the Ablondi Room in the Memorial Building. The Commission is scheduled to meet with the Framingham Library Director and the elected Library Trustees as well as members of the Keefe Techncial School Committee.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High baseball travels to Braintree for a 3:45 p.m. game
- Softball hosts Braintree at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys tennis will host Norwood for a match at 3:45 p.m.
- Girls tennis will travel to Norwood for a 3:45 p.m. match against the Mustangs
- Boys volleyball will host Natick High at 5:15 p.m. (JV at 4 p.m.)
MUSTANGS in action:
- Baseball is at St.Joe’s at 4 p.m.
- Girls lacrosse hosts Matignon at Walsh Middle at 4 p.m.
- Softball hosts St. Joe’s at Butterworth Park at 4 p.m.
- Tennis team hosts Ursuline at 4 p.m. at Butterworth Field.