- This event has passed.
Framingham Farmers’ Market — Thursday, August 3
August 3 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Farmers’ Market will be open from noon to 5:30 p.m. at the Framingham Centre Common.
This week’s vendors:
- Atlantis Dental (stop by for FREE Veggie Dollars)
- Captain Marden’s Seafood
- Elzire’s Acre Goat Soap
- Everything Jalapeno and Not (available at Market Manager’s tent)
- Flats Mentor Farm (specializing in exotic greens)
- Framingham Public Library
- Full Circle Arts
- Great Harvest Bread
- Hanson’s Farm
- LuLaRoe Clothing
- Polka Dog Bakery
- Shamrock Hives Farm
- Silvia’s Farm
- Sudbury Valley Trustees (Explore new trails!)
- Summit Montesorri (Children’s games and activities!)
- Sun Run Solar
- Title Boxing Club (Turn healthy food into a healthy body!)
- Velma’s Kettle Corn
- When Life Gives You Lemons….
AND Music by Always in Season!
No cash? No problem! Buy “market bucks” with your credit card and use them like cash at all participating vendors.
Unfortunately, the market will NOT be accepting EBT payments this year.
However, Hanson’s Farm, Silvia’s Farm, and Flats Mentor Farm all accept WIC and Senior Farmer’s Market coupons. Look for the signs!