- This event has passed.
Framingham Farmers’ Market: Corn and Blueberries Starting July 13
July 13 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Farmers’ Market will be open on Thursday, July 13 from noon to 5:30 p.m. at the Framingham Centre Common.
New this week – corn, blueberries, and kale!
Plus the credit cards will be accepted this week, according to the manager.
This week’s vendors:
- Atlantis Dental (stop by for free Veggie Dollars)
- Captain Marden’s Seafood
- Dave Gehman, artist
- Direct Energy Solar
- Dr. Rub (NEW VENDOR – BBQ sauces, dry rubs, honey and more)
- Elzire’s Acre Goat Soap
- Everything Jalapeno and Not (NEW VENDOR – pickles, jams and relish available at Hanson’s Farm tent)
- Framingham Community Farm
- Framingham Medical Reserve Corps (public health tips and more)
- Full Circle Arts
- Great Harvest Bread
- Hanson’s Farm (corn and blueberries are now available)
- LuLaRoe Clothing – Dyanna Cowie
- Palmetto Energy Specialists
- Polka Dog Bakery (healthy treats for dogs and cats)
- Shamrock Hives Farm
- Silvia’s Farm
- Summit Montessori School (children’s activities)
- Sun Run Solar
- Velma’s Kettle Corn
- When Life Gives You Lemons
GOOD NEWS: The Market WILL have our credit card machine available this week! Buy “market bucks” and use them like cash at all participating vendors.
The Market still cannot accept EBT/SNAP payments, however. We are still wading through the complex application process. Thank you for your understanding.
The Market will be accepting WIC and Senior Farmer’s Market coupons once they are distributed.