- This event has passed.
Framingham Farmers’ Market — August 10, 2017
August 10 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Farmers’ Market will be open on Thursday, August 10 from noon to 5:30 p.m. on the Framingham Centre Common.
“Native Colombian Foods Will Add New Flavor to Market This Week,” said the manager.
Vendors this week include:
- Atlantis Dental (stop by for FREE Veggie Dollars)
- Captain Marden’s Seafood
- Dave Gehman, Artist (beautiful watercolor paintings and cards)
- Dr. Rub (BBQ sauces, rubs and more)
- Elzire’s Acre Goat Soap
- Everything Jalapeno and Not (available at Market Manager’s tent)
- Flats Mentor Farm (specializing in exotic greens)
- Framingham Community Farm (fighting hunger and empowering youth)
- Framingham Medical Reserve Corps (NEW this week with public health info)
- Framingham Public Library
- Full Circle Arts
- Great Harvest Bread
- Hanson’s Farm
- LuLaRoe Clothing
- Native Colombian Foods (whole bean and ground coffees grown and harvested on their own private land)
- Polka Dog Bakery
- Shamrock Hives Farm
- Silvia’s Farm
- Skyline Solar
- Sun Run Solar
- Velma’s Kettle Corn
- When Life Gives You Lemons
No cash? No problem! Buy “market bucks” with your credit card and use them like cash at all participating vendors.
Unfortunately, the market will NOT be accepting EBT payments this year. We will let you know if/when any of the farmers begin accepting SNAP/HIP.
However, Hanson’s Farm, Silvia’s Farm, and Flats Mentor Farm all accept WIC and Senior Farmer’s Market coupons. Look for the signs!