FRAMINGHAM – Framingham Public Schools announced a 15-member screening committee to review applications and select finalists for principal at Stapleton Elementary School.
Chair of the screening committee will be former Principal Amy Bright, who is now the distict’s director of elementary education.
Others on the screening committee include:
- Parent Angie Caryl
- Teacher Kristin Chouinard Teacher
- Former School Committee Chair Heather Connolly
- Parent and Framingham High teacher Heather Conroy
- Potter Road Elementary Principal Paula DelPrete
- Parent Ann Fernandes
- Marylou Greenwood
- Framingham Public Schools Director of Bilingual Education Gen Grieci
- Parent and literacy coach Kathleen Hepp
- District’s director of Title 1 & Grants Coretta McCarter
- Cameron Middle School Principal Michelle Melick
- District director of Special Education Laura Spear
- Parent Aljani Stanley
- Teacher Stephanie Tesorero
The District said the following schedule will guide our principal search; however, but that variables could alter this schedule:
Screening Committee Meeting #1 (2nd Floor Perini Boardroom): Monday 1/29, 4:30-8:30
Screening Committee Meeting #2 (2nd Floor Perini Boardroom): Wednesday, 1/31, 4:30-7:30 (if needed)
Screening Committee Interviews with Candidates (2nd Floor Perini Boardroom): 2/5, 2/7, 2/8
The Screening Committee will recommend 2-3 finalists to Framingham Superintendent of Schools Bob Tremblay.
Site visits will be scheduled in February, and hopefully, a principal will be named at the end of February/early March for the 2018-2019 school year.