1 Framingham School Committee is scheduled to meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. at King Elementay School.
2. Senator Karen E. Spilka, who represents Framingham, is hosting a forum with the Rennie Center for Education Research & Policy about social-emotional learning (SEL) tonight in Ashland. The conversation will highlight the work of exSEL: Excellence through Social-Emotional Learning, a network bringing together school districts across Massachusetts to design and implement policies and practices that promote SEL.
3. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High boys swim & dive team will battle Wellesley High today at 4 p.m. at Babson College. The meet was supposed to have been home at Keefe Technical but is now an away meet.
- Girls basketball will host the Tigers of Newton North at home at 6;30 p.m.
- Boys basketball team travels to Newton for a game against Newton North at 6:30 p.m.
MUSTANGS in action:
- Marian high indoor track team has a meet at the Reggie Lewis Center today at 4:30 p.m.
- Girls basketball has an away game against Immaculate Heart at 4:45 p.m.
4. Framingham Council on Aging has a meeting at 1:30 p.m. at the Callahan Center.
Congresswoman Katherine Clark is hosting a senior resource fair today at the Callahan Center between 2 and 3 p.m.
5. Framingham Zoning Board of Appeals has a meeting tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building.
PLAN AHEAD: The Framingham Planning Board will have its second of three meetings on Wednesday, January 10 in the Memorial Building. The Board is also scheduled to meet on Thursday, January 11 at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building, too. It met last night. Source will have reports from last night’s meeting posted soon.