- Oversee daily operations of the kitchen and ensure the highest quality food products, presentation, and portion
- Directly supervise and train kitchen personnel on all related culinary activities
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and food preparation according to state and local health department code requirements
- Oversee proper food handling and utilization of all foods to prevent contamination, increase quality, and reduce cost
Those who apply should have:
- Associate”s degree (A.A) or equivalent from two year college or technical school
- Three years of related experience
- ServeSafe Certification required
- Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
- Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have a passion for food and serving the senior population
Brookdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement.
All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.