FRAMINGHAM – Construction projects are winding down, now that the calendar says December.
But there are still a few Framingham DPW, MassDOT,a nd utility projects that may cause delays for motorists this week.
Construction schedules are weather permitting.
- Indian Head Heights: Indian Head Heights will be closed overnight as crews perform utility work in the roadway.
- Irving Street: Expect minor delays as Eversource performs gas main installation.
- Mt. Wayte Avenue: Expect minimal delays as crews work in the area of the bridge.
- Shawmut Terrace, Ditullio Drive, Hancock Lane, Little Farms Road, Angelica Drive: expect minor delays as utility work is performed.
- Union Avenue: Expect minor delays as crews perform punch-list items. The detour for this project has been removed and two way traffic can resume.
- Waverly Street: Expect minor delays as crews complete punchlist items along the roadway.
- Winter Street Bridge at Fountain Street: the Winter Street Bridge is now open. Expect minor delays as crews will still be in the area of the bridge performing curb and sidewalk work.