FRAMINGHAM – Framingham Public Schools announced an 11-member screening committee to identify finalists for Potter Road Elementary School Principal.
Potter Road principal Paula Del Prete announced she would retire earlier this month.
The search for a Potter Road Principal is one of two principal searches being conducted in the Framingham Public Schools.
Framingham Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources Inna London announced the committee to the public today.
Committee members include:
- Karin Agte, Social Worker
- Sarah Bowers, PTO Co-President
- Amy Bright, Interim Director of Elementary Education
- Dana Feingold, Literacy Specialist
- Lisa Gold, PTO Co-President
- Gen Grieci, Director of Bilingual Education
- Michelle Melick, Principal of Cameron Middle School
- Susan Moriarty, Elementary Teacher
- Barbara Rappaport, Math Specialist
- Dr. Frank Rothwell, Principal of Brophy Elementary School
- Jeffrey Weinstein, Elementary Teacher
The first screen committee meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 18 at 4:30 p.m. The meeting is expected to last 3 hours.
The second screening committee meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 20 at 4:30 p.m.
The Committee will conduct interviews with candidates to identify finalists on Tuesday January 2 and Wednesday, Jnauary 3.
The Committee will then vote to recommend finalists for the position, who will be introduced to the community in January.
The final decision to hire a Principal will be made by Framingham Superintendent of School Bob Tremblay.