FRAMINGHAM – Below is a list of Framingham Department of Public Works, as well as MassDOT, and utility projects the week of November 13.
All work is weather permitting.
- Buckminster Street and Middlesex Street: Expect moderate delays as these roadways will be milled and paved.
- Fountain Street: Expect delays overnight, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., as crews will be performing utility work.
- Indian Head Heights: Indian Head Heights will be closed overnight as crews perform utility work in the roadway.
- Irving Street: Expect minor delays as Eversource performs gas main installation.
- Lanewood Avenue: Expect minor delays on Monday, November 13,as crews perform work in the roadway.
- Mt. Wayte Avenue: One lane of traffic in each direction will be permitted, with jersey barriers on the roadway, as the contractor begins phase III of the project.
- Shawmut Terrace, Ditullio Drive, Hancock Lane, Little Farms Road, Angelica Drive: expect minor delays as utility work is performed.
- South Street and East Street: Expect minor delays as traffic markings are painted, as well as sewer manhole work is performed.
- Union Avenue: Phase 3 traffic management plan will be in place in the area of Walnut Street. One lane alternating traffic in Phase 1 from Main Street to the Sudbury River Bridge as the roadway will be milled and paved.
- Winter Street Bridge at Fountain Street: the Winter Street Bridge is now open. Expect minor delays as crews will still be in the area of the bridge performing curb and sidewalk work.