1 The Callahan Center and the Framingham Council on Aging is celebrating 50 years this month. There is special programming this week.
Today’s program is Flashback to 1967 pop culture with Jordan Rich at 6. Rich will review the major happenings of 1967 from the newsmakers to pop culture including music, movies, the Impossible Dream Red Sox, and more! He will test your recollection with some trivia questions that make 1967 a year to remember. He was the host of “The Jordan Rich Show” on WBZ radio. He is also the host/producer for the daily segment “Connoisseur’s Corner,” as well as the host of “The WBZ New England Weekend.”
This program is generously sponsored by the Friends of Callahan with a grant from Middlesex Savings Bank.
2. There is a special Framingham Town Meeting starting tonight at 7:30 p.m. inside Nevins Hall in the Memorial Building. There are actually three warrants.
3. FLYERS in action:
- It’s seniors day at the Framingham High swim & dive meet against Natick High at Keefe Technical today at 4 p.m.
- Girls soccer hosts Wellesley High at Framingham High at 3:45 p.m.
- Field hockey travels to Wellesley High at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys soccer is at Wellesley at 3:45 p.m.
- Girls volleyball hosts Wellesley High at 4 p.m.
MUSTANGS in action:
- Cross-country has a meet at Arlington Catholic
- Golf is at Lowell Catholic
- Girls volleyball has a match against the Broncos at Keefe Technical
- Girl Soccer hosts St. Joe’s Prep
4. The Framingham Downtown Renaissance organization is hosting restaurant week in downtown Framingham. Click here for more details.
5 . Marian High is hosting an open house tonight for prospective students from 5;30 to 7:30 p.m.