1 Framingham Board of Assessors is scheduled to meet today at 5:15 p.m. in the Memorial Building. Click here for the agenda.
2. McCarthy, Stapleton and Potter Road elementary school PTOs will meet tonight at 7. BLOCKS Preschool’s PTO has a meeting tonight at 7:30.
3. MUSTANGS in action:
- Marian High’s golf team will host Lowell Catholic and Matignon high schools at Framingham Country Club today at 4 p.m.
- Girls volleyball will battle Cristo Rey this afternoon
FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High golf team has a match against Needham High at Millwood golf course.
4. There is a forum tonight for District 2 candidates for City Council and School Committee at Edwards Church at 6;30 p.m. Click here for more details.
Framingham Source sent questionnaires to all the candidates and will be publishing their responses next week.
5. Learn to crochet a bag at the library’s knitting group today from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and every Wednesday in October. See flyer below.