FRAMINGHAM – Hoops and Homework is looking for a head teacher for its after school and summer programs located in Framingham’s lowest income housing projects.
The Head Teacher is responsible for the supervision and management of the program at one site under the direction of the Program Director.
This person plans and carries out daily activities, evaluates the effectiveness of the program and activities, ensures the safety and physical well-being of the children, maintains regular communication with parents, and contributes to the effective operation of the overall program.
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience working with staff and families from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Must be at least 20 years old
- Must meet one of the following: Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education or related field and 6 months of experience working with school age children. Have a high school diploma or equivalent and one year of experience working with school age children.
Experience may include the following: An EEC licensed after school program or a public school as a paraprofessional or teacher.
For more information, visit www.hoopsandhomeworkinc.com
Contact Herb Chasan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.