FRAMINGHAM – More than 500 women are registered to attend the inaugural MetroWest Conference For Women on Thursday, September 14, at the Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center.
The first-ever MetroWest Conference for Women is sold out.
The mission of the conference is “to inspire, connect, motivate, and move women through every stage along their path.”
The conference in MetroWest provides an accessible and affordable opportunity for women to make meaningful connections, share relevant perspectives, and hear from inspiring world-class speakers.
Keynote speakers include:
- Nicole Sahin, CEO of Globalization Partners
- Dr. Patti Fletcher, CEO of PSD Network LLC and the author of the soon-to-be released book Disrupters – Success Strategies of Women Who Break the Mold
- Marie Marlow, Author and nutritional health coach.
Attendees can choose to attend 4 of 10 panels at the conference, as part of their registration.
- “Entrepreneuring”: Taking Control of Your Career at Any Stage
- Hey Siri, Which Way Do I Go? Navigating & Choosing Your Unique Path
- Parenting Now; Progress Not Perfection: A Discussion On Navigating Motherhood From Media To Meals, And Mayhem To Mindfulness
- Own Your Money, Own Your Worth
- Empowering Girls, Building Futures
- Cutting Through the BullSh*t: Move Away From Self-Sabotage & Step into Your Power
- Extraordinary Love & Relationships: The How To’s For Creating The Extraordinary Relationship You’ve Wanted With Yourself & Others!
- Are You Being Too Guarded? Making Yourself Vulnerable In Both Your Professional & Personal Life
- #FromWhereIstand: Being Authentically Me in Business and Life
- Drop The Excuses Blocking Your Health, Energy, & Creativity – The 5 Pillars of Health
The conference was incorporated as a nonprofit in December 2016, and organized by an all-volunteer Board of Directors of 28 women and one man. Their goal was to add information, resources, networking, and mentoring within the MetroWest region that increases the opportunities available to women.
The Own It! sponsor is Bose.
The Live It! sponsor is Applause.
The Love It! sponsors are Avidia Bank, Middlesex Savings Bank, MutualOne Bank, and MetroWest Medical Center.
The Work It! sponsors are Framingham State University, Eastern Bank, Microsoft, and Barnes and Noble Booksellers.com
The Be It! sponsors are American Girl, Cumberland Farms, TJX Companies.
The Do It! sponsors are MAPA and Fitts Insurance.
Print and television media are welcome to attend the Conference on Thursday by making arrangements no later than Wednesday, Sept 13 at 3 p.m. by emailing Susan Petroni, one of the board of directors. Email email@example.com
or call 508-315-7176.