SPRINGFIELD – Springfield College recognized Dean’s List students for the 2017 spring semester.
Springfield College has named half dozen Framingham students to the dean’s list for academic excellence for the spring 2017 term.
- Nicole Salmela, who is studying applied exercise science.
- Katerina Kounadis, who is studying biology.
- Olivia Bernas, who is studying health science and physical therapy.
- Melissa Parrish, who is studying health science and physical therapy.
- Evan Hermanson, who is studying movement & sport studies.
- Colleen Myers, who is studying movement & sport studies.
Founded in 1885, Springfield College is known worldwide for the guiding principles of its Humanics philosophy-educating students in spirit, mind and body for leadership in service to others. With its foundation of academic excellence and rich athletic heritage, Springfield College prepares students with real-world leadership skills for careers that transform lives and communities. The college offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of health sciences, human and social services, sport management and movement studies, education, business, and the arts and sciences. It also offers doctoral programs in physical education, physical therapy, and counseling psychology.