FRAMINGHAM – The Performing Arts Center of MetroWest is collecting gently used items for a Savers FUNDrive at 3 Maple Street, Framingham, MA. PAC is open to receive the following items daily Monday– Thursday, July 31 – Aug 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SOFT goods …please pack in BAGS:
- Clothing for men, women and kids, including: shoes, boots, coats, hats, mittens, scarves, ties & socks
- Bed/bath items: towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, tablecloths
- Accessories & bags, including: purses, wallets, backpacks and belts
HARD goods …please pack in BOXES:
- Kitchen items: Pots, pans, utensils, china cups, vases, dishes, cutlery, glassware, silverware, stemware
- Kids toys, games, puzzles, stuffed animals.
- Knick-knacks: jewelry, crafts, mugs, candles, pictures/frames, baskets, ornaments, hand-tools
- Small Sports equipment or other household items, small enough to pack in an 18″x 18″ box
PAC is not able to accept books, furniture, or large bulky items at this time.
Please drop off items at PAC at 3 Maple St, Framingham, not at Savers. Tax Receipts are available at PAC when items are dropped off.
PAC is also looking for volunteers to help drive all donations to Savers on Friday, August 4 between 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Please call the PAC office at 508-875-5554 if you can help.
Additional Savers’ guidelines: https://www.savers.com/donate/what-we-take
PAC is a 501(c)3 Charitable Organization, gifts to which are tax deductible. Your contribution will help us continue to bring music, theater and dance instruction and performance to the MetroWest communities.
For more information, call the PAC office at (508) 875-5554.