FRAMINGHAM _ The Framingham Public School District announced a 12-member screening committee to hire the next principal at McCarthy Elementary School tonight, July 6.
McCarthy Elementary Principal Matt Hanlon resigned from his position on the final day of school of the 2016-17 school year.
Members of the screening committee include:
- Sonia Diaz, Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Amy Bright, Principal of Stapleton Elementary School
- Diane Durfee, McCarthy Special Education Teacher
- Elena Figueroa, McCarthy Elementary Teacher
- Shawna Graham, McCarthy Elementary Teacher
- Kelly Holland, McCarthy PTO Co-President
- Ron Johnson, Social-Emotional Building Aide
- Nicole Karpierz, McCarthy Elementary Teacher
- Jennifer LaBollita, Assistant Director of Bilingual Education
- Kate Schneider, McCarthy PTO Co-President
- Laura Spear, Director of Special Education
- Kim Taylor, Principal of King Elementary School
The screening committee will meet for the first time next week.
- Screening Committee Meeting #1: Monday, July 10, 6 to 8 p.m. at the Perini Building (closed to the public)
- Screening Committee Meeting #2: Wednesday, July 12, 6 to 8 p.m. (closed to the public)