FRAMINGHAM – Tuesday is Independence Day.
There are no fireworks in Framingham. Natick has its annual parade on Monday morning, July 4.
The Memorial Building, the town’s libraries, and other Framingham municipal buildings will be closed on Independence Day.
There will be no trash collection or curbside recycling on July 4. There will be a one day delayed collection the rest of the week.
The Town’s trio of beaches will be open on Independence Day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Bach tags are required for admittance.
Here is what’s closed and what’s open on the Independence Day July 4:
- Retail stores: Open at owner’s discretion.
- Liquor stores: Open.
- Supermarkets: Open.
- Convenience stores: Open.
- Taverns, bars: Open.
- Banks: Closed
- Libraries: Closed.
- Stock market: Closed.
- Municipal, state, federal offices: Closed.
- Mail: Post offices closed; express delivery only.
- MBTA: Subways, buses, trackless trolleys, and commuter rail on Sunday schedule.