HOPKINTON – Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition is hosting the 25th Annual Against the Tide Event in Hopkinton on Saturday, June 17, at DCR’s Hopkinton State Park.
The event features a certified 5K/10K runs, competitive/recreational swims, recreational kayak, a fitness walk, and an Aquathon.
This family-friendly event offers something for everyone, and all proceeds benefit Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition’s mission of breast cancer prevention.
This event consists of several different activities. You may participate in up to three (3) of these recreational or competitive activities:
- 1 mile Competitive Swim
- 5K Run (USA Track & Field certified)
- 10K Run (USA Track & Field certified)
- Aquathon (1 mi competitive swim followed by your choice of 5K or 10K run)
- 1 mile Recreational Swim
- 2 mile Recreational Kayak
- 3-mile Walk
Online Registration closes at noon on the Friday before each event. After that time, please join us at the walk-in registration table at the event on Saturday morning. The event will be held rain or shine.
- One event: Adults $40; Students $25*
- Two events: Adults $80; Students $50* (includes Aquathon)
- Three events: Adults $120; Students $75*
*Students: Student ID must be shown on the day of the event to qualify for the student discount.
Children under age 10 participate for free,
For more information and to register, click here.