The Kaitlyn Keaney Fund is hosting a raffle to benefit the Suau family of Framingham, with the grand prize of 3 night in Las Vegas, airfare included.
Devin Suau was diagnosed with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glimoa (DIPG), a very rare pediatric cancer.Devin has a tumor that is inoperable and has no cure. His parents Christine and James launched an awareness campaign called #WhyNotDevin, hoping their youngest of four sons would be the first to defeat DIPG.
“So many of you have supported our family over the past almost 3 months (it seems like 3 lifetimes ago) but here is an awesome raffle to help us,” Chrstine wrote about the raffle on Facebook.
“In the next 2 weeks we need to decide where Devin’s treatment will be. Right now it looks like California or Mexico are our only options. Both of which we are hugely responsible for financially. Both God willing are very lengthy treatments. In addition to the medical responsibility we want to take all 4 boys wherever we go. We pray to God that we get our miracle and all grow old together. But because we don’t know what tomorrow brings there is no way that we can take any time away from Devin and his brothers. Please take a chance on winning a trip to Vegas or Miami, dinner for you and some friends at Del Frisco’s, golf clubs, or a Red Sox game. I promise you won’t be disappointed and you will help us a bunch. Much love!,” wrote Christine.
More than $17,500 has been raised thus far.
The drawing will be held on Saturday, May 6 at 11 a.m. at Florian Hall in Dorchester.
- 1st Prize : 3 Days 3 Nights Las Vegas MGM – AIRFARE INCLUDED
- 2nd Prize : 2 Night stay at Fischer Island in Miami , Florida. Luxury private 3 bedroom that includes a $500 Delta voucher for flights.
- 3rd Prize: Dinner for 6 at DelFriscos Steak house located in the Seaport District. Wine Included
- 4th Prize: Set of Calloway Golf Irons
- 5th Prize : 4 Green Monster Seats to Amy Red Sox game during the year
Photo of the Suau family by RLR Studio Inc in Framingham