FRAMINGHAM – The 7th Annual Taste of MetroWest, hosted by the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce, is just a week away.
Tickets for the Tuesday, March 21 event are $35 until 11:59 p.m. Monday, March 13. And then they increase to $40 per person.
The 3-hour event , starting at 5 p.m. is at the Sheraton Hotel in Framingham,
Framingham Source & Petroni Media Company has teamed up with the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce to give away 5 pairs of tickets to the Taste of MetroWest from now through March 17.
Our first three winners were Andrea Geller, Kendra Blue, and Beth Last. There are still two more giveaways!
Simple way to enter this time.
Like the Framingham Source and MetroWest Chamber of Commerce Facebook pages, and then post on the Framingham Source Facebook page under this reportyou name and hometown. Entries will be recorded on the Framingham Source Facebook page only!
Deadline to enter this giveaway is Tuesday, March 14 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
This year’s taste of MetroWest participants include:
- 110 Grill
- American Girl
- AstraLuna Brands Distillery, LLC
- Bocado Tapas Wine Bar
- BOKX 109 (Newton)
- British Beer Company
- Charter Oak Country Club
- Chick-fil-A Framingham
- China Gourmet & Sushi Lounge
- Chrissy’s Crumble
- Coach Grill
- Costco Wholesale
- Craft Beer Cellar Framingham
- Creative Entertaining by Roche Bros.
- East Side Room at J.P. Keefe Tech High School
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company
- Fresh City
- Heritage at Framingham
- Hills Home Market
- Jack’s Abby Brewing
- Joe’s American Bar & Grill
- Legal Seafoods
- Lookout Farm Hard Cider
- Nestle Waters Poland Spring
- Papa Razzi Trattoria
- Sheraton Framingham- Postern Grill
- Skybokx 109
- Soul of India
- Springdale by Jack’s Abby
- Start Line Brewing Company
- The Cottage
- The Residence at Valley Farm
- The Verve-Crowne Plaza
- Tomasso Trattoria & Enoteca
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill
- Vinita’s Wine Works
- Wachusett Brewing Company
- Water Fresh Farm Marketplace
- Best Appetizer – The Cottage Wellesley
- Best Entrée – Postern Grille at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel and Conference Center
- Best Dessert – East Side Room at Keefe Regional Technical School
- Best Beverage – The Violet Thorn at the Verve/Crowne Plaza Natick
- Best Presentation – Framingham State University Dining Services
The Chamber serves the communities of Framingham, Ashland, Bellingham Dover, Franklin, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Medfield, Medway, Milford, Millis, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, Wellesley, Westborough, and Weston.
Photo by Petroni Media Company from the 5th Annual Taste of MetroWest