FRAMINGHAM – One of my favorite events in Framingham is the Taste of MetroWest, hosted by the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce.
The 7th Annual event is Tuesday, March 21, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Sheraton Framingham.
Last year, more than 1,000 people attended the event, which showcases food and beverages from MetroWest’s finest restaurants, caterers, gourmet and ethnic markets, wineries, brew houses, and local purveyors of fine liquors.
Tickets are still available for the 7th Annual Taste of MetroWest for $35 through March 13. The price will increase to $40 on March 14.
Framingham Source & Petroni Media Company has teamed up with the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce to give away 5 pairs of tickets to the Taste of MetroWest from now through March 17.
Our first winner was Andrea Geller. Our second winner was Kendra Blue.
Below is a list of the restaurants and culinary businesses participating thus far in the 7th annual event.
Deadline to enter this giveaway is Thursday, March 11 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
This year’s participants include:
- 110 Grill
- American Girl
- AstraLuna Brands Distillery, LLC
- Bocado Tapas Wine Bar
- BOKX 109 (Newton)
- British Beer Company
- Charter Oak Country Club
- Chick-fil-A Framingham
- China Gourmet & Sushi Lounge
- Chrissy’s Crumble
- Coach Grill
- Costco Wholesale
- Craft Beer Cellar Framingham
- Creative Entertaining by Roche Bros.
- East Side Room at J.P. Keefe Tech High School
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company
- Fresh City
- Heritage at Framingham
- Hills Home Market
- Jack’s Abby Brewing
- Joe’s American Bar & Grill
- Legal Seafoods
- Lookout Farm Hard Cider
- Nestle Waters Poland Spring
- Papa Razzi Trattoria
- Sheraton Framingham- Postern Grill
- Skybokx 109
- Soul of India
- Springdale by Jack’s Abby
- Start Line Brewing Company
- The Cottage
- The Residence at Valley Farm
- The Verve-Crowne Plaza
- Tomasso Trattoria & Enoteca
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill
- Vinita’s Wine Works
- Wachusett Brewing Company
- Water Fresh Farm Marketplace
- Best Appetizer – The Cottage Wellesley
- Best Entrée – Postern Grille at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel and Conference Center
- Best Dessert – East Side Room at Keefe Regional Technical School
- Best Beverage – The Violet Thorn at the Verve/Crowne Plaza Natick
- Best Presentation – Framingham State University Dining Services
The Chamber serves the communities of Framingham, Ashland, Bellingham Dover, Franklin, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Medfield, Medway, Milford, Millis, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, Wellesley, Westborough, and Weston.
Photo by Petroni Media Company from the 5th Annual Taste of MetroWest